LED Drivers with dimming capability can dim the LED light output over the full range from 100% to 0%. Our new electronic dimmable voltage LED drivers are class 2 rated and designed to operate with most standard MLV/Incandescent TRIAC (leading edge) dimmers by brands such as Lutron and Leviton, which are commonly used in home and commercial installations, and widely available. Encased in a low profile aluminum enclosure that includes 2 knock-outs to enable easy installation makes it the perfect choice for under cabinet lights, tape lights and various LED fixtures installations. Our electrical specification includes Auto Reset, over current and short circuit protection, and efficiency of 90% and higher allows the driver to operate at low temperatures. Offered in a variety of wattages in both 12V and 24V DC models.
Check the instructions tab for a compatible Dimmer list. The listed Dimmers were tested with our LED Drivers. Dimmer performance may vary within the same model or with different LED load types. Additional MLV (Magnetic Low Voltage) dimmers may be used. Please contact Customer Service for details.
Note: Compatibility list may change without prior notice.
- ELECTRONIC LED DRIVER 20W 12V DC IP67 DIMMABLE - MLDRE-20-12-DM
- ELECTRONIC LED DRIVER 40W 24V DC IP67 DIMMABLE - MLDRE-40-24-DM
- ELECTRONIC LED DRIVER 60W 12V DC IP67 DIMMABLE - MLDRE-60-12-DM
- ELECTRONIC LED DRIVER 96W 24V DC IP67 DIMMABLE - MLDRE-96-24-DM
- E-KO-SR - WET LOCATION STRAIN RELIEF FOR E SERIES DRIVERS
- E-KO-SR - PRESSE-ÉTOUPE POUR EMPLACEMENT HUMIDE POUR ALIMENTATIONS SÉRIE E
Wet Location Strain Relief for E Series Drivers, PG7, clamping range dia. 3-6.5mm